The INSPIRE U2 Summer 2021 program will be virtual.
- Eight week summer program (June 7 – July 30, 2021)
- Participate in the program for 40 hours per week
- Complete a Statistics Bootcamp in the first 4 weeks of the program
- Engage in research with a faculty mentor
- Meet weekly with peer and faculty mentors
- Work on an independent research project using freely available Big Data sets
- Learn statistics that are most appropriate to your research question, which could include advanced topics
- Present your research at the end of the summer program and at a professional conference
- Attend panel discussions and professional development activities
Students will receive a stipend and travel costs for conference attendance.