Through the collaborative partnership with UNCF, Intel Corporation has established a scholarship program that helps ensure educational access and the reduction of the financial burden of attending college for talented students in need. In addition, UNCF works with Intel to identify qualified scholarship candidates who could potentially become future interns at Intel.
Eligible applicants must:
* Be an African American who is a U.S. Citizen;
* Be college sophomores, juniors, seniors or graduate students attending any four-year accredited college or university at the time of application;
* Maintain cumulative grade point average of 3.20 or higher on a 4.0 scale;
* Major in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Electrical Engineering,
* Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)and have a demonstrated financial needs.
Also, applicants must complete the online application and submit the following application materials by the application deadline(March 18, 2018):
1. One letter of recommendation from faculty member who is familiar with the applicant’s academic abilities.
2. Essay; for details go to essay section
3. Official transcript and updated resume.
For more information about this scholarship visit: https://scholarships.uncf.org/Program/Details/3907bdbe-5ddd-4a25-b358-d96be449da35