SunTrust Bank – 2020 Private Wealth Management Associate
Throughout your time as a PWM Associate, you will play a meaningful role in supporting internal business partners and external clients. You will expand your leadership and collaborative team skills, as well as industry and technical knowledge. Our program also offers vast exposure to senior leaders within PWM, a support network of mentors and peers, and the chance to join the close-knit PWM community.
Upon program completion, associates who meet performance requirements may be placed in one of four PWM roles mentioned above―based on associate preference, business needs and performance.
• Completed junior year of an undergraduate degree with a scheduled graduation of December 2019 or May 2020
• Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree program at an accredited college or university
• Preference toward Accounting, Finance and/or Economics majors; all majors will be considered
• Overall GPA of 3.0 or above
• Superior written and oral communication abilities
• Independent, entrepreneurial mindset, goal-oriented
• Ability to self-manage, adapt to fast paced environment, collaborate well with teams
• Flexibility to potentially relocate
To complete your application, you must also apply to this position at http://jobs.suntrust.com/ShowJob/Id/727607/2020-Private-Wealth-Management-Associate/. We are only able to consider candidates who also apply via our external careers website.