It is a major accomplishment for the RISE Program to hear that we have gained even one new PhD graduate. Imagine our excitement and amazement to hear that we have gained a total of SIX new PhD graduates this year in varying divisions! Congratulations Dr. April Brown, Dr. Jessica Coates, Dr. Ariel Dotts, Dr. Raven Hardy, Dr. Jasmine Moody, and Dr. Nakisha Rutledge. We are very proud of our RISE alumnae for their dedication, their hard work and this wonderful new journey they each will embark on!
List of Alumnae Achievements (Left to Right):
- April Brown, C’ 2013, PhD in Psychology from Emory University
- Jessica Coates, C’ 2013, PhD in Microbiology and Molecular Genetics Program from Emory University
- Ariel Dotts, C’ 2014, PhD in Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology from Northwestern University
- Raven Hardy, C’ 2012, PhD in Neuroscience from Emory University
- Jasmine Moody, C’ 2016, PhD in Molecular Biology from Emory University
- Nakisha Rutledge, C’ 2013, PhD in Microbiology and Immunology from Northwestern University
To our current RISE scholars, let their positive achievements be motivation to keep going because everything is possible when you put your minds to it!