The Walton-UNCF K-12 Education Fellowship is a leadership and talent development initiative aimed at building a robust pipeline of high-achieving African Americans engaged in education reform in America. The program selects undergraduate juniors from select historically black colleges and universities (HBCUs) to participate in a leadership development and paid intern placement program that partners with innovative K-12 educational reform enterprises.
Application Deadline is January 13, 2019
General Eligibility Requirements:
* At least a 3.0 grade point average on a 4.0 scale
* Must be African American
* U.S. citizen or a permanent resident
* Must be enrolled in an HBCU institution
* Must be classified as a Junior
* ALL majors are welcome!
* Willingness to relocate for the summer
* Have demonstrated leadership experience within college campus and/or community
* One recommendation from a school administrator or faculty member. The recommendation will be required and reviewed at the time of the finalists’ interview submission.
For more info:https://scholarships.uncf.org/Program/Details/168a43fc-3a41-4dc1-a15c-929ebad6b57e