2019 Discover Internship Program- Cybersecurity, Software Developer, Infrastructure Engineer, Business Analyst/Project Manager/Scrum Master, Data Analytics, Analytics, Business, Consumer Banking, Finance, Accounting, Enterprise Risk Management
The Discover Internship Program is a unique experience in a supportive program at a top financial institution. Known for its vibrant culture and collaborative environment, Discover Financial Services provides career preparation to interns in a dynamic, engaging workplace.
Discover interns will:
• Interact with the executive leadership and senior management
• Contribute to strategic projects that support the company’s objectives
• Work with and receive support from managers and industry professionals
• Develop cross-functional knowledge, skills and experience
• Establish lasting career connections with fellow interns
• Engage with the community through volunteer activities
• Build a solid knowledge base through training, team events and programs
WHY INTERN HERE?
The Discover Internship Program is a paid opportunity that prepares participants for career success and identifies individuals who may be hired as full-time Discover employees after graduating from college. Interns may receive housing.
BECOME AN INTERN
Discover has both undergraduate and graduate internship opportunities.
Recruitment for our internships officially kicks off on September 1. All internships are awarded by April 1. Start dates for 2019 are tentatively May 20, 2019 and June 17, 2019.
Check Discover.com/careers for openings. (Search Internships)
Applications close on November 9th at 9:55 am