Greetings Seniors and Juniors,
Career Planning and Development, Graduate Relations and the UNCF Career Pathways Initiative is working together to provide students with preparation for the Graduate Record Examination (GRE). We are sponsoring 15 students to participate in the Success Prep GRE prep class that starts Monday, October 22nd for eight sessions (see flyer below). The opportunity is open to all majors.
To qualify, participants must meet the following criteria:
1. Must be interested in pursuing a graduate degree
2. Have a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA
3. Have an updated profile and resume on Handshake
4. Must have met with a CPD Career Counselor or Graduate School Counselor at least once within your junior or senior year
5. Submit your resume and unofficial Spelman transcripts (showing a min of 3.0 cumulative GPA) by Monday, September 17th by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Submit a personal reflection paragraph to discuss how the GRE prep class will help you achieve your future career goals
If selected, students agree to attend ALL 8 sessions, purchase the required textbooks for class and report your GRE test scores to the Graduate School Counselor. If you have already registered and paid for the Success Prep Class, we cannot reimburse you for that course.
I will be submitting your information to the selection committee as I receive them and we will notify winners.