The Shirley Levitin Scholarship is directed towards 2018 graduates from Franklin County, Ohio, who participated in sanctioned athletics and maintained academic excellence. The program is designed to award well-rounded former high school students-athletes currently pursuing an undergraduate degree.
This is a one-time award in the amount of up to $2,475.00 for 2018-2019 academic school year.
To be eligible for this scholarship students must:
– Be enrolled full-time at any U.S. accredited 4-year institution for the 2018-19 academic year
– Have at least a 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale (high school or college)
– Current Freshman classification
– Be a June 2018 graduate from a high school within Franklin County, Ohio
– Have demonstrated commitment to athletics through participation in one of more sports while attending a Franklin County, Ohio high school
To complete this application, you will need:
– Complete the online application
– Submit one (1) letter of recommendation from a former high school coach discussing how student excelled in his/her sport
– Write a 1-page personal statement of career interest
– Provide an unofficial or official high school transcript
12/7/2018 11:59 PM EST
COLLEGES / UNIVERSITIES
For more information visit: https://scholarships.uncf.org/Program/Details/a2d6a087-6439-47ca-9e5f-4592cc73e849