IBM CIO (Chief Information Office) Organization is looking for innovative talent who bring fresh new ideas to create a productive environment for all IBMers across the globe through our internship program offering. Our mission is to provide the best work experience in a digital workplace to all IBM employees and consequently positively impact on the way IBM deliver what our clients need.
Are you interested in working in an innovative and collaborative environment for the summer? If so, this is your chance to work in the first IBM area to become agile and to create meaningful solutions that impact our technology and business transformation for a new business era – all in just one summer!
• Explore and examine data from multiple, disparate data sources
• Sift through all incoming data with the objective of discovering previously hidden insights
• Recommendations may be related to user experience, DevOps or improved code quality
• Develop quantitative models to solve business challenges
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Candidate should be advanced in a single coding language such as R or Python
• Understanding of statistics and mathematical techniques and their applications
• Minimum of 1 year experience using problem solving skills such as: Analyze causes using existing techniques or tools, prepare and recommend solution alternatives
• Ability to absorb professional knowledge quickly and develop skills
• Ability to draw upon professional concepts to collaborate with others to carry out assigned duties
• Ability to challenge the validity of given procedures and processes with the intent to enhance and improve
• Enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics or other qualitative field
For more information visit: https://app.joinhandshake.com/jobs/1906699?ref=home-unit-item