INTEL SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM 2018
Through the collaborative partnership with UNCF, Intel Corporation has established a scholarship program that helps ensure educational access and the reduction of the financial burden of attending college for talented students in need. In addition, UNCF works with Intel to identify qualified scholarship candidates who could potentially become future interns at Intel.
Eligible applicants must:
* Be an African American who is a U.S. Citizen;
* Be full time college sophomores, juniors, seniors or graduate attending any four-year accredited college or university at the time of application;
* Maintain cumulative grade point average of 3.20 or higher on a 4.0 scale;
* Major in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Electrical Engineering,
* Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)and have a demonstrated financial need as verified by their college or university.
Also, applicants must complete the online application and submit the following application materials by the application deadline (February 1, 2019):
1. One letter of recommendation from faculty member who is familiar with the applicant’s academic abilities.
2. Essay; for details go to essay section
3. Official transcript and updated resume.
Selected students will receive up to $5,000 a one-time, need based scholarship in the Spring 2019. In addition, subsequent to the award, the selected students will be contacted by UNCF for virtual coaching/interviewing session. The objective of the coaching/interviewing session is to prepare and train the students for a potential internship opportunity at Intel Corporation.
For more information visit: https://scholarships.uncf.org/Program/Details/ebacd5d6-3c5b-409d-a424-4216a3024e38